Welcome Play Hockey Invitation Teams, Players, Families and Coaches!
We are delighted to have the opportunity to show off our beautiful area. We hope you will find time to explore some of what we have to offer in the Rochester area in between games! We encourage you to explore this site for information about the Rochester and Finger Lakes region. We know you will find fun attractions to visit, a wide variety of dining options and much more to enhance your visit. Here are some additional resources that may interest you while here for the tournament:
- Looking to dine out as a group? Check out our Rochester Group Meal Guide.
- Looking for something to do? Check out our Events Calendar for all there is going on in Rochester.
- Roc Holiday Village is Rochester, New York’s favorite, magical winter festival! Delighting people of all ages, Roc Holiday Village 2021 presents 13 days of enchanting festivities on varying dates from December 3 to December 19. The downtown festival features outdoor seating and fire pits, free ice skating and skate rentals, a unique shopping village, and indoor bar with tasty food and drinks, free visits with Santa, tree lighting, hand-crafted goods, cozy winter igloos, free crafts for kids, holiday celebrations, live music, private events, nightlife and more.
- ROC Foodie Bucket List: A guide to everything & everywhere a food lover must eat in Rochester, NY!
- Don’t forget if you are driving in to make some stops along our new Upstate Eats Food Trail.
- While in town, stop by our information booth located in the Bill Gray’s Regional Iceplex for additional information!