Geneseo, NY is a National Historic Landmark Village located just South of Rochester. Visit Geneseo not only to see its historic homes and buildings, but to Dine, Shop, Stay and Play.
- DINE: Geneseo often surprises visitors with the great variety of restaurants and cafes a small village affords its residents and visitors. Whether one seeks to dine overlooking our historic Main Street or our local golf course, choices are available. Local coffee shops, delis, pizza parlors and restaurants offer up a cornucopia of ethnic or American foods at a variety of prices.
- SHOP: Geneseo's businesses offer an excellent variety of shops and services. When you visit, you'll be treated to the legendary personal service and small town friendliness of Geneseo today - a town still making history.
- STAY: Geneseo is home to several beautiful and comfortable Bed and Breakfast Inns. From the heart of the Historic District to lush hills overlooking Conesus Lake, visitors have a remarkable number of choices.
- PLAY: In addition to the many 'Happenings' in Geneseo, Letchworth State Park, the top State Park in the nation by a recent poll taken by USA Today is just a short drive away.
So whether you have just a day or many days, we invite you to join us and explore Geneseo. To learn more, be sure to visit our website at GeneseoNY.com.
Eat, Drink Type
- Reservations Needed for Large Parties:
- Open For Business:
- Indoor Dining: