With over 6,000 square feet of elegant event space overlooking Downtown Rochester and the East End, The Arbor Loft’s white walls, wooden floors, exposed beams and rustic charm make the venue versatile to one-of-a-kind events. The Arbor Loft can comfortably accommodate 300 people (seated) and over 500 (standing). The room is shaped like an “L” so it allows for smaller events to be intimate and helps create a natural flow to an event. A wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception can all be in different spaces based on the space shape. The large west facing windows bring in a lot of natural light for any occasion. You also have the option of closing the blinds for a conference or an event that requires artificial light. The french doors offer a welcoming entrance that no guest will miss! The blank walls and wood floor create an easy to decorate space and the chandeliers add a touch of elegance.
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Open For Business:
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Largest Room 12000
- Reception Capacity 400
- Space Notes The Arbor loft is over 6000 square feet that can seat 300 people or 500 standing. The room is shaped like an “L” so it allows for smaller events to be intimate and helps create a natural flow to an event. A wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception can all be in different spaces based on the space shape. The Arbor at the Port can accommodate over 450 (seated) and over 600 (standing). The room is over 12,000 square feet and includes 2000 square feet of outdoor riverside access and views. The room is perfect for both small and large occasions and includes light custom luxury vinyl flooring, off white chandeliers, shear white curtains hanging from the tall windows and beautiful white walls- a perfect blank canvas. The Historic German House: Built in 1908, The Historic German House stands as a registered historic landmark in the South Wedge Neighborhood of Rochester, NY. Now under new ownership, the HGH is in the process of fully updating and restoring the beautiful, open ballroom for weddings, corporate events, non-profit fundraisers, and all varieties of private events. The Main Ballroom will be able to accommodate dinner receptions up to 180 guests, and cocktail receptions of 300.
- Banquet Capacity 300
- Number of Rooms 3
- Large floor Plan PDF Large floor Plan PDF
- Total Sq. Ft.: 6000
- Banquet Capacity: 300
Arbor at the Port
- Total Sq. Ft.: 12000
- Banquet Capacity: 450