Sweet Creations Gingerbread Display & Silent Auction
- Dates: November 6, 2020 - December 13, 2020
- Times: Tues., Wed., Fri., and Sat., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Thur. 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sun. 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Admission: Free to members; included with museum admission. Advance tickets required for nonmembers via eastman.org/tickets.
- Location: George Eastman Museum
- Address: 900 East Avenue Rochester, NY 14607-2298
- Web Site: https://www.eastman.org/sweet-creations-gingerbread-display
Dozens of cleverly designed and deliciously decorated gingerbread houses fill the mansion. This year, we’ve limited the show to 45 submissions and we’re placing many of the creations in display cases to make it safer and easier for visitors to enjoy them while social distancing. This beloved holiday tradition provides a visual and aromatic treat for visitors of all ages.
All of the gingerbread creations are available in a silent auction—new this year, we’re offering the auction exclusively online. Auction begins early November.