Spirits of the Past: A Walk in the Dark
- Dates: October 15, 2021 - October 24, 2021
- Start Time: 5:30 PM
- End Time: 9:00 PM
- Times: From: 05:30 PM to 09:00 PM
- Admission: $25 General Admission ($23 for GCV&M Members)
- Location: Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road Mumford, NY 14511-0310
- Phone: (585) 538-6822
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: https://www.gcv.org/events/spirits-a-walk-in-the-dark/
Join us again this year for a spectacularly spooky event, Spirits of the Past: A Walk in the Dark!
Spirits of the Past runs for two weekends in 2021:
- Friday, October 15, Saturday, October 16, and Sunday, October 17
- Friday, October 22, Saturday, October 23, and Sunday, October 24
When Autumn shadows are long and the sun goes down, the Historic Village cloaks itself in an atmosphere unlike any other! Join us for Spirits of the Past: A Walk in the Dark! At night the villagers will surprise you with their creepier side by telling you spine-tingling tales. Beware! Body snatchers, gravediggers, witches, and prowlers are lurking about. As you depart from the Toll House with your guide, the once familiar and welcoming Historic Village becomes strange and ominous. The hour you spend traveling paths less trodden and seeing things you never will in the daylight may seem to go on forever.
Groups of about 25 brave souls will depart from the Toll House every ten minutes (get your token at admission when you arrive).
Learn more and reserve your tickets today: https://www.gcv.org/events/spirits-a-walk-in-the-dark/