RMSC April Break Curiosity Camp
- Dates: March 29, 2021 - March 29, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring every week day
- Start Time: 9:00 AM
- End Time: 4:00 PM
- Times: From: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Admission: $265 for full week, $60 for individual days
- Location: Rochester Museum & Science Center
- Address: 657 East Avenue Rochester, NY 14607-2177
- Phone: (585) 697-1942
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: https://rmsc.org/component/k2/item/264-april-break-fun-campshttps://rmsc.org/component/k2/item/264-april-break-fun-camps
Monday, March 29 - April 2
Spend the week as a stranded castaway on an island adventure! Discover wacky island animals with Charles Darwin as we embark on the HMS Mastodon. Build a stormproof shelter, test bamboo tools, and engineer an escape (if you even want to leave). Plant a tropical terrarium, and use the elements of your extreme environment to inspire art. Explore famous island architecture, and see if you can design a way (or maybe two) to pass the time. We might be stranded, but we've got science on our side!
Campers will be grouped by age with activities tailored to fit their age level. All Camp Programs include instructor led hands-on activities and exploration time in the museum’s galleries. Register for the day or join us for the whole week.
- Registration is required prior to the start of camp.
- Check-In and Check-Out take place in the Museum lobby.
- The camp day runs from 9am to 4pm.
- Campers must bring their own lunch and snack.
- Please see our Break Week Policies & Procedures for all the details.
- Extended care is available.