Wickham Farms is a fun place for families to spend an hour, an afternoon or all day! Attractions include a jumping pillow, batting cages, kiddy train ride, a mini golf course, farm animals, and a free weekly story time. In the fall, we have a corn maze, hayrides, a u-pick pumpkin patch, and u-pick apple orchard. In our barn, we serve 32 flavors of ice cream, frozen custard and casual meals. We make cookies from scratch and fry our own donuts in the fall.
Wickham Farms offers a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) harvest share program. Members can signup to receive 18 weeks of farm fresh produce in the summer and fall. It's a great way to enjoy the freshest local produce each week during the growing season!
* Our birthday party packages are active and fun, and we do it all for you.
* The little ones love our kiddie train ride
* Our 18-hole miniature golf course has enough obstacles to make the game interesting -- but is nice and flat for the little ones.
* Our jumping pillow is a blast for young kids and the young at heart.
* Our "Cornfield of Dreams," nestled in our corn maze, has six batting cages. It includes four baseball pitching machines of various speeds as well as a slow-pitch and a fast-pitch softball pitching machine.
* In our barn, we serve ice cream, baked goods and sandwiches.
There are many activities with no charge.
* Say hi to our friendly farm animals. You can feed them for a quarter.
* Try milking a pretend cow.
* Climb on our antique tractor. It's perfect for pretending or pictures!
* Look for the mouse houses in the barn! (They are pretend, of course.)
* Play on our play set.
* A table on our porch is always set up for a friendly game of checkers.
* We have free WiFi, so you can get some work done while the kids are playing.
Fall is even more fun at Wickham Farms!
* Take a cart to pick pumpkins, either out in our fields or among the rows of pumpkins already picked. We also have corn stalks, gourds, ornamental corn, and just about anything you need for your fall decorating.
* Make your way through our three-acre corn maze. Most folks can find their way through the maze in about 30-45 minutes.
* Take a tractor ride through the pumpkin patch.
* We even have a free attraction just for fall! Check out our carved pumpkin display hut, with lots of carved pumpkins.
Wickham Farms offers field trips for schools, scouts, and home school groups.
- Bus Parking:
- Parking Type: Parking Lot
- Group Discount Rate:
- Gift Shop on Site:
Food Service Available:
- On-site Restaurant
- Breakfast Served
- Lunch Served
- Dinner Served
Family Fun and Museums
- arts & crafts:
- Gifts and specialties:
Sports and Gaming
- Number of holes: 18
Tours & Excursions
- Train Ride:
Eat, Drink Type
- Coffee & Tea
- Subs and Sandwiches
- Group Rates Available:
- Handicap Accessible: