The Holiday Inn Rochester Downtown is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, New York and overlooks the Genesee River. Our city center location is convenient to popular restaurants and entertainment. With over 22,000 square feet of meeting space and catering services, our professional staff can provide everything required for a successful meeting, wedding or special event.
Relax in our quiet and comfortable guest rooms while enjoying complimentary Wi-Fi after a long day of work, attending a conference or visiting family. Our River Club and State Street Grill provide delicious breakfast and dinner options along with in-room dining, Check your email in our 24-hour business center, then work out in our fitness center or relax in the seasonal heated outdoor pool.
We are the perfect spot to stay when attending events at The Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center, Blue Cross Arena, Strong National Museum of Play, Rochester Museum and Science Center, Frontier Field and discovering the Greater Rochester NY area.
Business travelers can enjoy a short walk to Local, State and Federal Government offices and 5 minutes to most downtown corporations. Take advantage of an easy commute to Harris Corporation, Gleason, University of Rochester, Eastman School of Music and Rochester Institute of Technology. It's a short 15 minutes from the Greater Rochester International Airport with easy access to I-390 and I-490. Our complimentary shuttle provides transportation to and from the airport, bus and train stations.
- Business Center:
- Dry Cleaning:
- Fitness Center:
- Outdoor Pool:
- Laundry Available:
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 6
- Number of Sleeping Rooms: 217
- Restaurant On Site:
- Maximum Tour Capacity: 100
- Motorcoach Dining Capacity: 100
- Motorcoach Parking Spaces:
- Exhibits Space 1
- Description The Holiday Inn Rochester Downtown is built along the beautiful banks of the Genesee River in the heart of downtown Rochester. Our unique downtown location offers easy access to the convention district, corporate offices, several cultural and entertainment venues as well as the Rochester International Airport. The hotel recently finalized a multi-million dollar renovation including new bedding, linens, bathroom renovation, lobby, restaurants and meeting space. The hotel features; flexible meeting space including an outdoor Pavilion, an on-site restaurant and impeccable amenities. High-speed wireless Internet access is available throughout the Hotel. The Hotel also offers: Five Executive Suites Handicap Accessible Rooms / Meeting Space Complimentary airport, bus and train station transportation Covered Parking Outdoor Heated Pool Fitness Center Board Room Business Center
- Exhibits 46
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Largest Room 8844
- Total Sq. Ft. 15000
- Reception Capacity 1200
- Theatre Capacity 1250
- Banquet Capacity 750
- Number of Rooms 6
- Booths 46
- Large floor Plan PDF Large floor Plan PDF
- Suites 5
- Classroom Capacity 625
- Sleeping Rooms 217