- Dates: October 15, 2016 - October 30, 2016
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Saturday
- Start Time: 10:00 AM
- End Time: 3:00 PM
- Admission: Member Tickets Advance: $6.50 | Day of gate sales: $7.50 Non-Member Tickets (requires regular Zoo admission as well) Advance: $7.50 | Day of gate sales: $8.50
- Address: 2222 St. Paul Street Rochester, NY 14621-1097
- Phone: (585) 336-7200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://www.senecaparkzoo.org
Unearth some fun at this annual Halloween tradition for ghosts and goblins of all ages. Put on your most spooktacular costume and join Bella, our orangutan, for a conservation-themed trick-or-treating adventure through the Zoo every Saturday and Sunday, October 15-30.
With trick-or-treat stations, activities for kids and adults, a twice-daily costume contest and special Fall treats for the animals, ZooBoo is an experience your family won’t soon forget.
Advance: $6.50 | Day of gate sales: $7.50
Non-Member Tickets (requires regular Zoo admission as well)
Advance: $7.50 | Day of gate sales: $8.50
Did you know that orangutans are losing their homes in the rainforests as the land is cleared to grow palm oil, an ingredient found in many foods and household products?
At ZooBoo, we only give out sustainable palm oil and palm oil-free treats. A portion from the sale of every ZooBoo ticket will be donated to Health in Harmony, a nonprofit organization that supports orangutans in their natural range.
To make a difference at home, download the Palm Oil Shopping Guide for iPhone or Android to make sure the products you’re purchasing are palm oil-free or using RSPO-certified sustainable palm oil.