Yoga on the Bricks
- Dates: September 24, 2020 - October 29, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Start Time: 9:30 AM
- End Time: 10:30 AM
- Times: From: 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Admission: FREE
- Location: Rochester Public Market
- Address: 280 North Union Street Rochester 14609
- Phone: (585) 428-7282
- Email: Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://cityofrochester.gov/publicmarket
Join us on Thursday mornings for Yoga on the Bricks!
Josh Zimmerman, Registered Yoga Teacher and Chaga Mushroom Vendor at the Rochester Public Market will host an energizing and relaxing hour-long Vinyasa (flow) yoga class under the outdoor D shed (vendor shed located closest to the Union Street entrance of the Market.) This event is free and open to the public. If you can, we suggest making a donation to our instructor for his time and dedication!
Some things to note:
• Designated spaces will be marked off with tape to ensure everyone is safely distanced.
• Please wear a mask or covering until you are seated in your designated, socially-distanced area on your mat.
• Bring your own mat! We will have a limited number available if you do not have one, but they will be first come, first serve.
• Yoga Instructor, Josh is a beloved vendor here at our Market. He sells Chaga Mushroom tea and other natural products.
• Don't forget to shop after yoga! We have dozens of amazing local vendors who are right here at the market. Like every Thursday, we're open 6 AM-1 PM.
• This event is RAIN OR SHINE, since we'll be under the roofed vendor sheds.