Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival
- Dates: June 23, 2017 - June 30, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Start Time: 3:00 PM
- End Time: 11:00 PM
- Times: From: 03:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Admission: Varies, please see event website
- Location: Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival
- Address: 250 East Avenue Rochester, NY 14604
- Phone: (585) 454-2060
- Web Site: http://www.rochesterjazz.com
The Annual Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival (XRIJF) is one of the nation's largest music festivals, drawing more than 200,000 music fans from around the world. See more than 1500 musicians perform in over 325 concerts at 19 venues, all within walking distance. The festival is presented in three series: Headliner shows at Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre, Club Pass Series and Free Shows.
From legendary performers and familiar favorites - to rising stars and new discoveries - this is a festival that navigates all genres of creative improvised music from all corners of the world.
With the popular Club Pass, a "value pass to discovery," you can access to all club venues to sample a wide spectrum of music. It's no wonder the festival's motto is "It's not who you know, it's who you don't know."
XRIJF brings together unique musical sounds from many countries, highlighting international artists' take on the only true American art form - jazz.
The Festival's European style makes it the place to meet! With many streets closed the lively and vibrant ambiance makes it a destination for friends to connect, discuss favorite music, and enjoy a bite to eat.