Wine Education Seminars with Holly-A Sip of Sicily
- Dates: January 28, 2020
- Start Time: 6:00 PM
- End Time: 7:30 PM
- Times: From: 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM
- Admission: $35-Ticket must be purchased online.
- Location: Marketview Liquor
- Address: 1100 Jefferson Road Rochester 14623
- Phone: (888) 427-2480
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: https://www.marketviewliquor.com/blog/event/wine-education-classes/
Sicily is a wonderful and diverse blend of Mediterranean civilizations! Through the centuries, it has really developed its own identity due to its isolation and distance from mainland Italy. The island itself donates a unique landscape for vineyards – from the coastal areas to the slopes of the Mt. Etna volcano, you will find quite a variety of wine offerings. Whites made from the inzolia, grillo and catarrato grapes are crisp and delicious. Reds made from nero d’avola, nerello cappuccio and nerello mascalese are dark, brooding and mineral-driven. For Italian wine lovers, this is a class not to be missed!