Webster Turkey Trot
- Dates: November 28, 2019
- Start Time: 10:00 AM
- End Time: 11:30 AM
- Times: From: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Admission: Price varies by registration date and distance.
- Location: YellowJacket Racing
- Address: Parkview Lodge - Holt Road Webster, NY 14580
- Phone: 585-732-1090
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.yellowjacketracing.com
The longest standing Local Thanksgiving Day Classic
4.4 Mile Race / 2.5 Mile Fun Run
Join us to celebrate the 48th running of the Webster Turkey Trot!!
This 48 year old tradition since 1972 of Webster, NY was started by Jim May, former English Teacher, in Webster. Jim May started this event as a practice run for his Cross Country Team, as a way for them to get a workout on Thanksgiving Day. As the years progressed, the event grew to what it is today. Jim May’s former Cross Country Runner, Dave Boutillier, took over the reins of the race in the late 90′s under his Race Directing Company, YellowJacket Racing. Each year this race reminds Dave and many other former Webster residents of his youth and running the event annually.
Like and Follow the Webster Turkey Trot Facebook Page here for updates and Trotty conversation.
This year's event will be capped at 4,672 participants!
Food Drive Info
Fleet Feet along with YellowJacket Racing, is hosting a Food Drive at Fleet Feet during Packet Pickup. Simply bring your non-perishable food items with you to Packet Pickup and all food will be donated to the Hope House in Webster. If you donate 4 or more food items you will receive a 15% discount off your purchase of non-sale apparel at Fleet Feet during Packet Pickup hours. Your support would be greatly appreciated. Food Donations go to the Hope House, along with partial proceeds from the event.
Your Race Registration Includes
- Finisher Medal
- Chip timing (including net time, however results and awards are based on gun time as per USATF rule 163)
- Plenty of post-race food for all participants
- Your choice of a crew neck sweatshirt or premium blend cotton t-shirt (all unisex sizes) to everyone registered by 10/31/18, after that premium blend cotton t-shirts will be available.
- Live Text and Email results as your finish (sign up for results notifications to track a runner here)
- Finish line video integrated into the results in the following week
- Complimentary Shuttle Bus Service
- Complimentary Bike Zone so you can bike to the race and have a secure spot to keep it
- Complimentary Drop Bag Service - Drop Bag Service will be available outside Parkview Lodge courtesy of Fleet Feet (we can not be responsible for any lost and misplaced bags. Any bags not picked up will be available for pickup at Fleet Feet starting Saturday, Nov. 30th. Any bags not picked up after one week will be donated.)