Watkins and the Rapiers
- Dates: March 4, 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday
- Start Time: 7:00 PM
- End Time: 9:00 PM
- Times: From: 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Admission: No cover.
- Location: Little Theatre Cafe
- Address: 240 East Avenue Rochester, NY 14604
- Phone: 585-258-0400
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: https://thelittle.org/cafe
The sound of Watkins and the Rapiers is an amalgamation of different genres. The foursome describes its sound as folk music with a beat and Americana flavoring.
The band has been rocking out in the Greater Rochester area since January 1996. the group's first album was released in a year later, in 1997. Watkins and the Rapiers Little debut was in 2009.