Viva! Creating Personal Stationery (Ages 55+)
- Dates: November 7, 2019 - November 21, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Start Time: 11:00 AM
- End Time: 1:00 PM
- Admission: Members: $80, Nonmembers: $100
- Location: Flower City Arts Center
- Address: 713 Monroe Ave. Rochester, NY 14607
- Phone: (585) 244-1730
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: https://www.rochesterarts.org
Create your own stationery from recycled paper. Participants will make their own envelopes and stationery in our Paper Lab, then personalize them using letterpress. The last week we will create a mini journal. Old world technology to keep letter writing alive!
VITALITY IN THE VISUAL ARTS
VIVA is open to adults 55+ who are interested in exploring art experiences. Participants will get an overview of the medium of their choice and a chance to work in the studio with professional artists. Materials and open studio are included where applicable.