Victor Chamber of Commerce "Women of Excellence Awards"
- Dates: January 15, 2020 - March 5, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Start Time: 5:30 PM
- End Time: 9:00 PM
- Admission: $45 for Chamber Members, $50 for non-Members
- Location: Ravenwood Golf Club, 929 Lynaugh Rd, Victor, NY 14564
- Address: 2 W. Main St., Ste. 200 Victor, NY 14564
- Phone: (585) 742-1476
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://www.victorchamber.com/events/details/women-of-excellence-awards-2020-5218
The Victor Chamber's "Women of Excellence" awards formally honors the passion, vision, and commitment of exemplary women in Victor. In recognition of, and respect for, its rich Native American roots as exemplified by Ganondagan, the Seneca historic site, nominations were requested for women who demonstrate the qualities of Jikohnsaseh (gi-GON-sa-seh).
1. The Student of Promise Award – Role Model
This award celebrates a young woman age 15-25 who attends school or lives in Victor, is dedicated to education and reflects the characteristics of Jikohnsaseh while significantly contributing to the betterment of the Victor and surrounding communities. This student serves as a role model for other young women and will be able to demonstrate achievement in the areas of leadership, mentoring, activism, volunteerism and/or participation in community initiatives.
2. The Lantern Award – Volunteerism/Lifetime Achievement
This lifetime achievement award celebrates a woman who reflects the characteristics of Jikohnsaseh and has contributed significantly to the Victor community by volunteering and/or participating in community programs and initiatives. This woman serves as a role model for all women and demonstrates achievement in the areas of volunteerism, community activism, leadership and mentoring over an extended period of time.
3. The Jikohnsaseh Woman of Excellence Award – Professional Achievement
This award honors a woman who lives and/or works in Victor who embodies the characteristics of Jikohnsaseh and has reached a level of professional achievement that is impressive and/or has contributed significantly to her chosen career field. This woman serves as a professional role model for all women and demonstrates significant professional achievement, leadership and mentoring.