Trolleys at Twilight
- Dates: July 22, 2017
- Start Time: 4:00 PM
- End Time: 9:00 PM
- Times: From: 04:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Admission: $8 adults; $7 seniors 65+; $6 youths age 3 - 12
- Location: NY Museum of Transportation
- Address: 6393 East River Road West Henrietta, NY 14586
- Phone: (585) 533-1113
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.nymtmuseum.org
Many trolley companies across the country once created popular amusement parks and picnic grounds. The New York Museum of Transportation recreates an evening at an old-time “trolley park” with the happy sound of the calliope providing the background for authentic trolley rides through the rolling hills.
Museum highlights include several trolley cars, a steam locomotive, fire truck and numerous exhibits of model trains, period photographs and historic transportation artifacts.The museum is located at 6393 East River Road, West Henrietta, NY. Take I-390 south to exit 11, NY Rt. 251 West, then 1 mile north on East River Road. Admission, including trolley ride, is $8 adults, $7 seniors 65 and over, $6 age 3 - 12. (585) 533-1113.