THURSDAY: Hogwarts Day One // FRIDAY: Hogwarts Day Two
- Dates: April 9, 2020 - April 10, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Start Time: 9:00 AM
- End Time: 3:00 PM
- Times: From: 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Admission: Per Day: $44 Members | $50 General Public | Scholarships AvailableRegister for all 5 days and SAVE!$195 Members | $225 General Public | Scholarships AvailableFor ages 7-9, use code W20-YX03For ages 10-13 use code W20-YX04
- Location: Writers & Books
- Address: 740 University Avenue Rochester, NY 14607
- Web Site: https://wab.org/
Jump into the world of all things Harry Potter! You will make a wand, write for the Daily Prophet, and take several classes central to the wizarding world. Learn Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, maybe even Divination, Herbology, Transfiguration and more!
Leave at the end of the day feeling as if you yourself were a student at Hogwarts. It is not necessary to participate in Day One in order to participate in Day Two!
HOGWARTS INSTRUCTORS INCLUDE: Sarah Brown, Rylie Day, Amy Delucia, Chris Fanning, Tracy Nemecek, Sara Penner, Alexa Scott-Flaherty
Deadline to register: March 26, 11:59 pm