The Rippingtons featuring Russ Freeman
- Dates: April 12, 2018
- Start Time: 7:30 PM
- End Time: 10:30 PM
- Times: From: 07:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Admission: $36 and $46 plus fees
- Location: Eastman Business Park, a Kodak Business
- Address: 200 West Ridge Road Rochester, NY 14615
- Phone: 585-254-0157
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.kodakcenter.com
The Rippingtons is a Grammy-nominated contemporary jazz group, founded by guitarist and composer Russ Freeman in 1985. The group has passed the thirty year mark, and continues to innovate. Under Freeman's production, the group has released 22 albums, all of which have attained top 5 Billboard status, with 5 of them reaching #1. Their debut album, "Moonlighting," was called "the number one most influential contemporary jazz album of all time" by Jazziz Magazine.
Tickets available through Ticketmaster, at the Blue Cross Arena Box Office or by phone at 1-800-745-3000.