The First Ever Rochester Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival
- Dates: October 21, 2017
- Start Time: 12:00 PM
- End Time: 5:00 PM
- Admission: $5 presale; $10 day of; children 12 and under free
- Location: Genesee Valley Park
- Address: 1000 E River Rd Rochester, NY 14623
- Phone: (617) 254-9500
- Web Site: http://www.foodtruckfestivalsofamerica.com/rochester-ny-17
Food Truck Festivals of America is pleased to announce the Rochester Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival coming to Genesee Valley Park on Saturday, October 21 from Noon-5pm (VIP hour 11am-Noon). While some of New York’s most popular food trucks dish out fan favorites, craft ales and beers will be available for sale. There will also be live music, lawn games, and an artisan market where local artists will showcase their work.
The food trucks will be serving up everything from gooey grilled cheese, to fall-off-the-bone ribs, wood fired pizza, frozen yogurt, and more!
For those foodies that want a little more out of their festival experience, the VIP hour is for you! VIP tickets are $20 in advance online and $25 at the gate, from 11:00 AM- NOON provides:
• early access to the festival
• no lines
• one free dessert from our designated VIP food truck
• unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and $1 off craft beer throughout the festival
General admission tickets will be available for purchase in advance for $5 or at the gate for $10, with children 12 and under free.
For more information or to purchase VIP or General Admission tickets please visit www.foodtruckfestivalsofamerica.com .