- Dates: December 7, 2017 - December 28, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Start Time: 7:00 PM
- End Time: 9:00 PM
- Times: From: 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Admission: No cover.
- Location: Little Theatre Cafe
- Address: 240 East Avenue Rochester, NY 14604
- Phone: 585-258-0400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: https://thelittle.org/cafe
The Crawdiddies are a band on a mission. The goal? To find your heart string that shares the resonant frequency of your tailfeather and pluck it! And pluck they do. Using traditional acoustic instruments, the Crawdiddies conjure an exciting musical experience. Drawing from several troves of American roots music including Delta Blues, Appalachian Old-Time, Bluegrass, and R&B, they are equally at home on stage or around the camp fire. A staple of the Rochester scene, the Crawdiddies - Washboard Dave, Banjo Ben, and Bassman Jay Chaffee- have created bluesy grooves all over the area from Lovin’ Cup to Hose 22, Abilene and The Lilac Festival, and many private events.