2019 Swain Beer Fest - October 19
We are getting an early start on this year's event. We will have two floors of draft beer within the main lodge, 2 different venues featuring live music, multiple food trucks, and most importantly over 45 different breweries featuring over 90 different craft brews!
The event starts at 5:00 pm, but we will be hosting an exclusive VIP hour from 4:00 to 5:00 featuring some selections that will not be available to the general public. Only 50 VIP tickets are available so be sure to buy one while you still can.
Everyone who attends the 2019 Beer Fest will receive a complimentary tasting glass brought to you by Steuben Trust Company.
Attending Breweries (Much More To Be Announced):
- Industrial Arts
- Keuka Craft Ciders
- Two Roads
- Jack Abby's
- Zero Gravity
- Battle Street
- Thin Man
- Four Mile
- New Belgium
- Big Ditch
- Blue Toad
- Cider Creek
- Good Shepherd
- Rising Storm
- Young Lion
- Hamburg Brewing
VIP Tasting is from 4 pm - 5 pm
General Admission starts at 5 pm
- VIP Tickets - $49 each (Only 60 Available)
- Extra Early Bird General Admission (Before May 1st) - $30 each
- Early Bird General Admission - $35 each
- General Admission at the door - $45 each
- Designated Driver Entrance Fee - $10 each
- Level tent camping - $10 per person
- Level RV camping - $25 per RV space (total price for as many people that fit in your RV)
Attending Food Trucks Are:
Live Music by:
Registration will open soon for the 2019 Swain Beer Festival.
For questions about being a vendor, feel free to contact us at (607) 545-6511 or email@example.com
This application is for NON-FOOD TRUCK related vendors only. If interested in being a food truck vendor, please also contact the number or email above.