Step It Up! Cure Pancreatic Cancer Indoor 5K & Family Fun Day
- Recurrence: Recurring every January 1st
- Start Time: 12:00 PM
- End Time: 4:00 PM
- Admission: •$30 - Adults (after November 14th adult registration fee increases to $35) •$15 - Students (ages 13-21) •$5 - Children (ages 4-12) •Free - Kids (ages 3 and under, Pancreatic Cancer Survivors/Fighters)
- Location: RIT Gordon Field House
- Address: 1 Lomb Memoiral Drive Rochester, NY 14623
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://www.pcawny.og
We're getting our "game plan" ready for our 10th Anniversary Step It Up! Cure Pancreatic Cancer Indoor 5K & Family Fun Day. So team up with us and join our huddle on November 16th and help us make a touchdown for pancreatic cancer research. This year's walk has a football theme as we kick-off toward our goal to raise $100,000!.
It’s an afternoon of fun for the whole family including food, raffles, entertainment, purple merchandise and kids activities. Walk the track or just enjoy the entertainment. Special guest appearance by Buffalo Bill’s Fan Dick DeGroat, aka Bills’ Dad, who will perform a special song along with XOXO Pop Band.
Learn more, register as a team or individual, or donate at www.pcawny.org