Spring Forward Distance Run
15k Road Race, 2.5 Mile Fun Run, and Kids Run Wild Races
A great way to kick off your road racing season, the Spring Forward Distance run has been a staple in the running community since its inception in 2003. Come for the 15k Race, 2.5 Mile Fun Run, or 1/4, 1/2 and Full Mile Kids Run Wild Races, and stay for the post-race food and fun!
• Chip timing - including net time for the 15K (The time from when the gun goes off until you cross the start line is subtracted from your official gun time to get your net time).Note: As per USATF Rule 163 we do not use net times for awards, they are provided by us to you as an additional service only.
• Live text and email results as your finish (sign up for results notifications to track a runner here)
• Finish line video integrated into the results the following week
• Plenty of post-race food for all participants including hot dogs, cookies, veggies and more!
• Premium cotton blend t-shirts (gender specific sizing) to all those registered for the 15K and 2.5 mile by March 1st, plus the next 200!
• 1/2 and Full Mile Kids Run Wild Races are professionally timed
• ALL Kids Run Wild participants will receive a finisher medal and race bib
• 15K course is certified to be accurate by USATF: NY16101KL
7:00AM - Registration Opens
8:00AM - 15K Race Starts
8:15AM - 2.5 Mile Race Starts
9:45AM - 1/4 Mile Kids Run Wild Race Starts
9:50AM - 1/2 Mile Kids Run Wild Race Starts
10:00AM - Full Mile Kids Run Wild Race Starts
10:15AM - Awards Ceremony (15K only)
16:00min/mile pace required for 15K!