Spirits of the Past Theatrical Tours
- Dates: October 17, 2018 - October 20, 2018
- Start Time: 6:00 PM
- End Time: 9:30 PM
- Times: From: 06:00 PM to 09:30 PM
- Admission: Please visit our website for current pricing
- Location: Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road Mumford, NY 14511-0310
- Phone: (585) 294-8218
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: https://www.gcv.org/events/spirits-of-the-past-theatrical-tours/
It’s dark, long past sunset. There’s something disquieting in the air. The old buildings, even the trees with their dry leaves rustling, seem to be whispering dark, sinister secrets. Using the 19th-century Historic Village as their canvas, costumed tour guides lead groups on a journey to re-discover spooky literary tales from years past. Tours will stop at buildings throughout the village, in which five-minute vignettes - based on popular novels/poems/short stories - are featured.
Tours leave in groups of 20 and are approximately 75 minutes long. Be prepared to walk/stand for the tour's entirety; comfortable shoes are recommended, and please dress for the weather (rain or shine). This program is not recommended for children under the age of 12 (strollers are not allowed). Advanced reservations are required.
NEW this year - four straight days of Spirits for convenient weekday or weekend tours.