Spirits of the Past Theatrical Tours
- Start Time: 6:00 PM
- End Time: 9:30 PM
- Times: First tour departs at 6:00 PM; last tour departs at 9:30 PM. Tours run every 10 minutes.
- Admission: $23 per person ($4 discount on Thursday). Not recommended for children under 12.
- Location: Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road PO Box 310 Mumford, NY 14511-0310
- Phone: (585) 294-8218
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.gcv.org/EventCalendar/EventDetails.aspx?eid=24
It’s dark, long past sunset. There’s something disquieting in the air. The old buildings, even the trees, their dry leaves rustling, seem to be whispering dark, sinister secrets. Using the 19th-century Historic Village as their canvas, costumed tour guides lead groups on a 75-minute journey to re-discover spooky literary tales from years past. Tours will stop at buildings throughout the village, in which five-minute vignettes - based on popular novels/poems/short stories - are featured.