Skippyjon Jones Snow What
- Dates: November 11, 2016 - November 13, 2016
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Admission: $16 ($15 for JCC members), discounts for subscribers and groups of 10 or more
- Location: Jewish Community Center - JCC
- Address: 1200 Edgewood Ave Rochester, NY 14618
- Phone: (585) 461-2000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://tykestheatre.org
SKIPPYJON JONES SNOW WHAT – One weekend only!
A brand new Skippyjon Jones musical based on the hilarious book by Judy Schachner, New York Times best selling author/illustrator of over 23 books for children
Friday, November 11 (Veteran’s Day – no school!) – 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 12 – 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Sunday, November 13 – 2 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the bravest Chihuahua of them all? Skippyjon Jones, the Siamese cat who thinks he’s a Mexican Chihuahua of course! While his sisters listen to Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Skippy heads off for the REAL adventure awaiting him in his closet. There, as his alter ego Skippito Friskito, Skippyjon and his friends (the Seven Chimichangos) must rescue the beautiful princess Nieve Qué (Snow What), battle the evil dragon and defeat the Bruja. A brand new musical featuring a hilarious twist on the classic fairytale Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. For tickets, visit TykesTheatre.org or call 585-461-2000. Cost: $16 each ($15 for JCC members). Best enjoyed by boys and girls ages 4 and up.