- Dates: September 23, 2018
- Start Time: 9:00 AM
- End Time: 12:00 PM
- Times: From: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Admission: $15 for non-members; $10 for members
- Location: The Strong Museum
- Address: One Manhattan Square Rochester, NY 14607-3998
- Phone: (585) 263-2700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://www.museumofplay.org
Enjoy The Strong before it opens to the public at an exclusive event designed for children with special sensory, developmental, or physical needs. Explore the museum in a comfortable and accepting environment that features fewer guests, light and sound reduction, extra visual safety signage, and designated quiet areas that include sensory friendly toys. Also enjoy story readings and a free visit to the relaxing Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden before noon. Museum Social Stories are available to help you and your child familiarize yourselves with the museum and its exhibits before you visit. Social stories can also be found on The Strong’s mobile guide available through the Apple Store or Google Play.
Space is limited to 250 guests. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Registration required. Tickets will not be sold at the door.