Science on the Edge Lecture - New Frontiers in Surgery: 3D Printing Organs
- Dates: November 28, 2018
- Start Time: 7:30 PM
- Times: Starting: 07:30 PM
- Admission: AdultRMSC Member: $8General Public: $10Student*RMSC Member: $5General Public: $6RMSC Employees, Docents/Volunteers, Rochester Engineering Society: $2*Students through grade 12 or college students with valid college ID.
- Location: Rochester Museum & Science Center
- Address: 657 East Avenue Rochester, NY 14607-2177
- Web Site: https://www.rmsc.org
Join us as University of Rochester Medical Center's Ahmed E. Ghazi discusses printing 3D replicas of human organs for surgeons to practice on.
The RMSC Richard C. Shultz Science on the Edge lectures in Bausch Auditorium have provided insight and understanding about current research in a broad array of topics for a general audience for more than 30 years.
Science on the Edge sparks intelligent conversations throughout the community. Designed to engage those interested in broadening their scientific understanding, lectures promote the continuation of education and sharing of ideas.
Enjoy a lecture, Museum exploration, and meeting with the speakers in a unique after-hours experience. Seating is limited, pre-registration is highly encouraged. Call 585.697.1942 to register.
Museum open at 5:30pm before the start of the lecture.