Rochester Marathon, Half Marathon & Relay
- Dates: September 22, 2019
- Start Time: 7:30 AM
- End Time: 2:00 PM
- Admission: Varies per event
- Location: Frontier Field, 1 Morrie Silver Way, Rochester, NY 14608
- Address: 155 Culver Road, Suite 110 Rochester, NY 14620
- Phone: (585) 732-1090
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://www.rochestermarathon.com/
The Rochester Marathon takes place on Sunday, September 22, 2019 and includes a Half Marathon (13.1 Mile), a Full Marathon (26.2 Mile) and a Team Relay (3 – 4 members). It is a participatory and spectator friendly event that starts in Maplewood Park and finishes at Frontier Field.
It features a beautiful, scenic course with breathtaking views along the historic Genesee River. It has the perfect mix of elevation changes to keep you challenged. You’ll have overwhelming crowd support from neighbors and volunteers and inspiration from the thousands of runners alongside you.
All registrants receive a gender-specific, 1/4 zip, long-sleeve technical shirt. Participants who are registered by August 15, 2019 will get their first name pre-printed on a custom bib. All finishers will receive a unique finisher’s medallion as they cross the finish line.
For more information or to register, go to: http://www.rochestermarathon.com/