Rochester Flower City Half Marathon & 5K
- Dates: April 28, 2019
- Start Time: 7:30 AM
- End Time: 11:00 AM
- Admission: Varies per event
- Location: Blue Cross Arena, 100 Exchange Blvd, Rochester, NY 14614
- Address: 155 Culver Road, Suite 110 Rochester, NY 14620
- Phone: (585) 732-1090
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://www.flowercitychallenge.com/
The Rochester Regional Health Flower City Challenge takes place on Sunday, April 28, 2019 at the Blue Cross Arena. It is a participatory and spectator friendly event that showcases the culture, history, neighborhoods and river ways of Rochester, NY.
Participants can choose to run or walk a 5K (3 mile), a Half Marathon (13.1 mile), a Half Marathon Relay (2-person team) or the Kids Half Marathon (for kids 12 & under).
Participants in the half-marathon and 5k events will wind through historic downtown streets and neighborhoods, passing by famous landmarks like the Susan B. Anthony House. The race winds through Downtown, East Avenue, Park Avenue, Highland Park, Mount Hope Cemetery, the Genesee Riverway Trail, and much more!
For more information or to register, go to: http://www.flowercitychallenge.com/