ROC the MAP Rochester Map Adventure
- Dates: June 2, 2018
- Start Time: 11:00 AM
- End Time: 4:00 PM
- Admission: $20 non-member, $6 13-20yr, free 12 and under. Special rates for teams.
- Location: starts at Fleet Feet at the Armory
- Address: 155 Culver Road Suite 110 Rochester, NY
- Phone: (585) 310-4762
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: https://roc.us.orienteering.org
Explore Rochester! Teams and individual hikers, bicyclists and runners will receive detailed maps of a large portion of the city of Rochester including the South Wedge, Cobbs Hill Park, Highland Park, Mt. Hope Cemetery, University of Rochester, Corn Hill, Downtown, the Park/East Avenue area, and the Neighborhood of the Arts. The maps will have circles drawn on them indicating the exact locations of trivia points.
At each circle marked on the map, participants will have a question which can readily be answered by information visible. Choose a three-hour or five-hour time limit. We will start at and return to Fleet Feet Sports at the Armory on Culver Road.