Rails & Ales Train Rides
- Dates: May 18, 2019
- Start Time: 12:00 PM
- End Time: 4:00 PM
- Times: From: 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Admission: Advance Ticket Purchase RequiredTasting Tickets $20.00 eachDesignated Drivers $15.00 eachAge 21 and Over Only - Valid I.D. Required for Entry
- Location: Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum
- Address: 282 Rush Scottsville Road Rush, NY 14543
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://www.RochesterTrainRides.com
Looking for a great day out with friends? All aboard for Rails & Ales! The craft beer movement is sweeping the nation, with the Rochester area home to scores of new breweries and distilleries. Join us on Saturday, May 18, 2019, from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Trains depart every half-hour taking you to tasting stations at both ends of the ride where you will enjoy complimentary tastings from more than a dozen local craft breweries. Tour our museum grounds and visit New York State’s largest collection of historic trains. Refreshments available for purchase. Free soft drinks for Designated Drivers.
Your next railroad adventure starts just 20 minutes south of Rochester! You will be greeted by our friendly volunteers while you board your train and tour many of our unique exhibits. The departure time on your ticket is your first train ride, you can ride the train between tasting stations as often as you like. Complimentary beverage samples are included with your ticket price. Refreshments will be available for purchase, including a full grill menu. Our museum gift shop is stocked with many railroad souvenirs for train buffs of all ages. Visit our web site for the latest listing of participating craft brewers!