- Dates: August 6, 2017 - August 6, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Start Time: 11:00 AM
- End Time: 5:00 PM
- Times: From: 11:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Admission: $8 adults; $7 seniors 65+; $6 kids age 3 - 12
- Location: NY Museum of Transportation
- Address: 6393 East River Road West Henrietta, NY 14586
- Phone: (585) 533-1113
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.nymtmuseum.org
Thrill to the romance of the rails with velocipede rides, “Gandy Dancer” track work demonstrations, model railroads, and much more. Trolley rides on the museum's own railroad bring back the clickety-clack on the rails as the 90-year-old trolley travels the scenic run.
Museum highlights include several trolley cars, a steam locomotive, fire truck and numerous exhibits of model trains, period photographs and historic transportation artifacts.The museum is located at 6393 East River Road, West Henrietta, NY. Take I-390 south to exit 11, NY Rt. 251 West, then 1 mile north on East River Road. Admission, including trolley ride, is $8 adults, $7 seniors 65 and over, $6 age 3 - 12. (585) 533-1113.