Pumpkin Patch Train Rides
- Dates: October 14, 2017 - October 29, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Saturday
- Start Time: 10:00 AM
- End Time: 5:00 PM
- Times: From: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Admission: Adults $12.00, Youth/Seniors $10.00
- Location: Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum
- Address: 282 Rush Scottsville Road Rush, NY 14543
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://rochestertrainrides.com/
This October, take a real train ride to the pumpkin patch! The Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum is operating three weekends of Pumpkin Patch Train Rides. The family-friendly and fun event is located just 20 minutes south of downtown Rochester, easy to find from Exit 11 off I-390.
Tour the largest collection of historic trains in New York State, take a train ride through the museum’s grounds, and visit the Pumpkin Patch where every child gets to take home a free baby pumpkin! Enjoy complimentary hot cider and cookies, and visit the friendly animals in the petting zoo. Stay for lunch! Hot dogs, hamburgers, snacks, and soft drinks available for purchase.
Limited seating available, pre-purchase your tickets today from our website at www.RochesterTrainRides.com. Adults (18+) are $12.00 each, Seniors (65+) and Youth (Ages 4-17) are $10.00. Children 4 and under ride free. Trains depart every half-hour from 10am to 5pm from Industry Depot located at 282 Rush-Scottsville Road, Rush, NY. All proceeds benefit R&GVRRM’s educational program of preserving our region’s rich railroading heritage for future generations to enjoy.