Playing To Your Strengths
- Dates: October 11, 2016
- Start Time: 7:00 PM
- End Time: 9:00 PM
- Admission: $15.00
- Location: Rochester Brainery
- Address: 176 Anderson Ave Rochester, NY 14607
- Phone: (585) 730-7034
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://rochesterbrainery.com/collections/classes/products/playing-to-your-strengths
"Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?"
-- Benjamin Franklin
Do you know your strengths? Are you living your strengths? More than any other factor, playing to your strengths enhances personal fulfillment, effectiveness - and is the greatest opportunity for excellence in all aspects of your life.
Come to this class prepared to explore your top 5 talent themes as identified in the Clifton StrengthsFinder Assessment, and realize the impact that strengths awareness can have on you personally and on your performance at home, work and in your community.
Prior to attending class students must set aside 30 minutes and complete the StrengthsFinder 2.0 Assessment:
- Go here.
- Select and purchase item '1-5', TOP 5 STRENGTHS ACCESS for $15 and create an account. You will be notified by email of your access code.
- Follow the instructions and complete the assessment. It is timed. Be authentic in your responses – that’s the only way the results will help!
- Print the 3 reports generated (Signature Themes, Strengths Insights Guide & Strengths Insight and Action-Planning Guide) and bring with you to class!
About the teacher:
Nermine Zakhary is a Certified Strengths Strategy Coach who has found her passion in helping clients develop their strengths edge. With the understanding that strengths are where our greatest opportunities for excellence and fulfillment lie, Nermine helps clients apply their strengths in order for each of them to make their very personal and meaningful contributions in the world.