- Dates: February 16, 2019
- Start Time: 5:00 PM
- End Time: 8:00 PM
- Times: From: 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- Admission: $15 General Admission/ $13.50 GCV&M Members
- Location: Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road Mumford, NY 14511-0310
- Phone: 585-294-8218
- Web Site: https://www.gcv.org/events/owl-moon/
Under an almost-full moon, on Saturday, Feb. 16, have a nighttime owl adventure!
Take a guided walk through wintry woods, then enjoy getting up close with owls during a live presentation by Wild Wings, Inc. of Honeoye Falls. We’ll also be reading the Caldecott Medal-winning Owl Moon by Jane Yolen, toasting marshmallows by the campfire, and sipping complimentary hot chocolate. A perfect wintry celebration of the majestic owl! Reservations required.
For tickets and more information, check out our website at: https://www.gcv.org/events/owl-moon/