Owl Moon Nature Trail Tours
- Dates: February 24, 2018
- Start Time: 5:00 PM
- End Time: 8:00 PM
- Times: 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Admission: $14/$10 member
- Location: Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road PO Box 310 Mumford, NY 14511-0310
- Phone: (585) 294-8218
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: https://www.gcv.org/events/owl-moon-2018/
Reservations are non-refundable and required to take the guided hike.
The moon will be almost full on Saturday, Feb. 24 - perfect for an Owl Moon nighttime walk!
Reserve your spot for a moonlit guided walk through the wintry woods, get up close and personal with real owls during a live owl presentation by Wild Wings, Inc. of Honeoye Falls, enjoy a reading of the Caldecott Medal-winning Owl Moon by Jane Yolen, and relax by the campfire roasting marshmallows and sipping complimentary hot chocolate.
Schedule of activities:
- Guided hikes depart every 20 minutes, beginning at 5:00pm with the last departing at 8:00pm
- Owl Moon will be read every half-hour from 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Wild Wings presentation begins at 5:30pm, and you will be able to meet-and-greet with the owls afterwards throughout the evening
- Campfire, roasting marshmallows, and hot chocolate will be available throughout the evening
- Flint Hill Gift Shop will be open, featuring specialty owl items!