- Dates: February 15, 2020
- Start Time: 9:00 AM
- End Time: 4:30 PM
- Admission: Event admission is $5 per person, $15 per family, or free for RMSC members and registered participants of the Snowshoe Race, Orienteering, or Snowga activities
- Location: Cumming Nature Center
- Address: 6472 Gulick Road Rochester, NY 14512
- Phone: (585) 374-6160
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: https://rmsc.org/cumming-nature-center/nature-center-programs-and-events/item/250-genesee-valley-nordic-days?fbclid=IwAR0v2JiSXdgNVVb7279SwwtnQsmq96jVQWUYdNMN74syufFB7IXLGQbcFZQ
Embrace the best of winter at NordicFest this February 15th! Join the Cumming Nature Center as we celebrate Nordic sports and raise funds for the Genesee Valley Nordic Ski Patrol, who tirelessly patrol our trails all year round. We will have tons of activities available for every member of the family.
Get active with...
- 10k Snowshoe Race by Goose Adventure Racing
- Ski Orienteering by Rochester Orienteering Club
- "Snowga" by Yoga Revolution
...or get warm with...
- Locally-sourced chili (vegetarian/vegan option available) and home-made baked goods for purchase from 11am–2:30pm to benefit the Genesee Valley Ski Patrol, the volunteer organization that patrols our ski trails to ensure the safety of our visitors.
- Our famous Cocoa Bar
- Presentations about winter wear by representatives from L.L. Bean and The North Face, and explore Scandinavian culture with information from the Scandinavian Heritage Society and Sons of Norway Lodge
...plus all of our regular family-friendly activities!
- Ski and snowshoe trails will be open with rentals available (weather permitting)
- SnOlympics, crafts, snow fort building and more for the kids!
Go to the event page to learn more and register for activities!