New York State Summer of Fun: Thousand Islands Seaway
- Dates: July 29, 2017 - July 30, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Times: Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday, 1 to 4 p.m.
- Admission: Age 2 and older $14.50, under age 2 free, members free
- Location: National Museum of Play at The Strong
- Address: One Manhattan Square Rochester, NY 14607-3998
- Phone: 585-263-2700
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.museumofplay.org
Embark on a nautical adventure down New York’s Seaway Trail. Design a skipper’s hat and construct a miniature boat. Learn how to identify fish, try catching one in a pretend fishing activity, and use blocks to recreate Boldt and Singer Castles. Presented in partnership with I LOVE NY. Included with general museum admission fees.