New York State Summer of Fun: Catskills and Hudson Valley
- Dates: August 12, 2017 - August 13, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Times: Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday, 1 to 4 p.m.
- Admission: Age 2 and older $14.50, under age 2 free, members free
- Location: National Museum of Play at The Strong
- Address: One Manhattan Square Rochester, NY 14607-3998
- Phone: 585-263-2700
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.museumofplay.org
Meet Rip Van Winkle and hear about his legendary 20-year nap in the Catskills. Create your own watercolor masterpiece like the famous Hudson River painters. Sunday only, enjoy music inspired by the famous Woodstock concert. Saturday only, meet with author, photographer, and Catskills native Marisa Schienfeld. Presented in partnership with I LOVE NY. Included with general museum admission fees.