New York State Summer of Fun: Adirondacks
- Dates: August 19, 2017 - August 20, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Times: Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday 1 to 4 p.m.
- Admission: Age 2 and older $14.50, under age 2 free, members free
- Location: National Museum of Play at The Strong
- Address: One Manhattan Square Rochester, NY 14607-3998
- Phone: 585-263-2700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://www.museumofplay.org
Join in a campfire sing-along, pretend to paddle down a river in a kayak, try on a hiking backpack, and find out the best trails and places to boat in the scenic Adirondacks region. Saturday only, meet and take pictures with the iconic Smokey Bear. Presented in partnership with I LOVE NY. Included with general museum admission fees.