- Dates: May 13, 2018
- Start Time: 10:00 AM
- End Time: 4:00 PM
- Times: From: 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Admission: ALL MOMS FREE! Adults (18-61) $22. Seniors (62+)/College Students w/ID $19. Youth (4-17) $14. Kids 3 & under free.
- Location: Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road PO Box 310 Mumford, NY 14511-0310
- Phone: (585) 294-8218
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: https://www.gcv.org/events/opening-day/
Watch the village come alive with springtime activities that will shower mom with love and affection! Don't miss chocolate-making demonstrations and American Heritage Chocolate tastings! Members FREE! Mothers FREE on Mother's Day.
See What We Have in Store for our 2018 Season
Chat with our knowledgeable costumed interpreters who keep the hearth fires burning, the heirloom gardens flourishing, and the livestock tended. You’ll hear the clanging of the blacksmith’s hammer, smell the aroma of fresh baked treats and truly experience life in the 19th-century. Interpreters — including master cooks and craftsman — will be demonstrating their talents all day!
Mother's Day festivities focus on two very important facets of 19th-century culture: fashion and chocolate!
For women in the 19th century, there was an appropriate outfit or mode of dress for each occasion. Experience 100 years of changing women's and children's fashions as modeled by our local families during our fashion show!