Mirko Pylyshenko Retrospective: Prints from 1965-2017
- Dates: December 8, 2017 - December 29, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Start Time: 1:00 PM
- End Time: 5:00 PM
- Times: 1:00-5:00, opening reception 6:00-9:00
- Admission: Free
- Location: The Flower City Arts Center
- Address: 713 Monroe Avenue Rochester, NY 14607
- Phone: 585-244-9312
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: https://www.rochesterarts.org/events/mirko-pylyshenko-retrospective/
Exhibition Dates: December 8th - December 30th, 2017 in Printmaking Studio, Flower City Arts Center, 713 Monroe Ave., Rochester, NY
Reception: Friday December 8th, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. in Printmaking Studio, Flower City Arts Center, 713 Monroe Ave., Rochester, NY
Mirko taught printmaking at SUNY Brockport during the golden years of Wendell Castle, Nathan Lyons, Garth Fagan, Albert Paley, Robert Marx and Jack Wolsky. His work has been shown in many galleries, and include the graphic logo for BOA Editions. Mirko is a very proud and active member of Rochester's Ukrainian community.
All proceeds from print sales to go the Flower City Arts Center, Printmaking & Book Arts, and to aid victims of the Russian war in Poltava, Rochester's sister city in Ukraine.