Mendon Mauler Trail Run
- Dates: June 7, 2019
- Start Time: 6:00 PM
- End Time: 9:30 PM
- Times: From: 06:00 PM to 09:30 PM
- Admission: Prices vary by distance and registration date.
- Location: YellowJacket Racing
- Address: 95 Douglas Rd Stewart Lodge Honeoye Falls 14472
- Phone: 585-732-1090
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.yellowjacketracing.com
Your choice of 4 Miles, 8 Miles or 12 Miles in a true off-road challenge!
The course is a 4 mile loop. As this is a true trail run, no spikes are allowed. Trail shoes are recommended, but not necessary. While the course will have at least one water stop, there will be no cups so we require that you carry a water bottle with you. Excluding the 12 Mile, you can switch distances in the middle of the race. No map is available since it takes a unique path through the park, however, the course is extremely well marked.
Participants in the 4 Mile distance may elect to change to the 8 Mile distance by running a second lap. Participants in the 8 Mile distance may elect to drop to the 4 Mile distance by heading to the finish after their first lap. All changes MUST be communicated to the race timer at the finish line.
There are no distance changes allowed in the 12 Mile race once you have started, if you do not complete all 3 laps you will be disqualified from results.
- Chip timing by YellowJacket Racing with a split point for each lap
- Live Text and Email results as your finish (sign up for results notifications to track a runner here)
- Live results will be posted online
- Premium blend cotton t-shirts to the first 300 registrants
- Plenty of post race food