Maple Sugar Festival
- Dates: March 23, 2019 - March 31, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Saturday
- Admission: $10 AdultsKids 17 & under and GCV&M Members are FREE
- Location: Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road Mumford, NY 14511-0310
- Phone: 585-294-8218
- Web Site: https://www.gcv.org/events/maple-sugar-festival/
WEEKENDS ONLY: MARCH 23-24 & 30-31
Enjoy fresh air and the delicious aroma of simmering syrup with the whole family (Kids are FREE). Get out into the woods to discover all things maple! Head out on the Maple History Trail to learn how various tapping methods evolved, and get hands-on with the tools of the trade. Visit our recently completed sugarhouse to see how sap is made into thick, amber maple syrup, and try a sample, then sit down to a hearty pancake breakfast to cap off the day!
Enjoy breakfast 9:00am-1:00pm. Sugar Shack, Nature Center and Historic Village are open 9:30am- 4:00pm.
For tickets and more information, check out our website at: https://www.gcv.org/events/maple-sugar-festival/