Little River Band
- Dates: October 19, 2019
- Start Time: 8:00 PM
- Times: Starting: 08:00 PM
- Admission: Tickets start at $38 (plus applicable service fees)
- Location: Eastman Business Park, a Kodak Business
- Address: 200 West Ridge Road Rochester, NY 14615
- Phone: 585-254-0181
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: https://www.ticketmaster.com/little-river-band-rochester-new-york-10-19-2019/event/0000570EE3D97125?CAMEFROM=CFC_KCT_PR_LIST_LITTLERIVERBAND
The Eagles founding member, the late Glenn Frey, knew what he was saying when he dubbed Little River Band “the best singing band in the world.” Through the ‘70s and ‘80s, LRB enjoyed huge chart success with multi-platinum albums and chart topping hits like “Reminiscing,” “Cool Change,” “Lonesome Loser,” “The Night Owls,” “Take It Easy On Me,” “Help Is On Its Way,” “Happy Anniversary,” “We Two,” “Man On Your Mind,” “The Other Guy,” and “It’s A Long Way There.” Worldwide album and CD sales now top 30 million, and in 1982, LRB set a record for having had Top 10 hits for six consecutive years. In fact, they were the very first band to achieve that remarkable plateau! According to BMI, “Reminiscing” has garnered rare status with over 5 million air plays on American radio, and “Lady” is close behind with over 4 million air plays.
Tickets available online at Ticketmaster.com and in person at the Kodak Center Box Office located at 200 W. Ridge Rd. (M-F, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.).
There may be a $5-10 charge for parking.