Kohlfahrt: A German Winter Cabbage Walk
- Dates: February 2, 2019 - February 9, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Start Time: 1:45 PM
- End Time: 4:00 PM
- Times: From: 01:45 PM to 04:00 PM
- Admission: $70 General Admission/$63 GCV&M Members
- Location: Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road Mumford, NY 14511-0310
- Phone: 585-294-8218
- Web Site: https://www.gcv.org/events/kohlfahrt/
What is Kohlfahrt? Take a winter hike on the trails through the wintry landscapes of the Nature Center and Historic Village, stopping for fun and games as well as beer and wine samples, then add in a hearty German-style meal of sausages, brats, kale, potatoes, strudel, and more beer. Now that’s a Kohlfahrt adventure!
Grab your most adventurous friends and be led on a winter walk through the historic village and our nature trails, stopping for drink tastings and games along the way that will have you laughing 'til you cry! After all that outdoor mayhem, the party continues in the banquet center with a sit-down meal to warm you back up. Vegetarian options available.
This event is adults only, 21+. Please bring ID. For tickets and more information, check out our website: https://www.gcv.org/events/kohlfahrt/