Kettle Ridge Kettlefest
- Dates: September 15, 2018
- Start Time: 10:00 AM
- End Time: 4:00 PM
- Times: From: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Admission: $7/person (reduced to $4/person starting at 2pm), with children under 13 free of charge
- Location: Kettle Ridge Farm
- Address: 515 Log Cabin Road Victor, NY 14564
- Web Site: http://www.kettlefest.com
Kettle Ridge Farm is a family-owned local farm headed up by Joe Hurley and his son Chris. We are currently involved in producing maple syrup and wildflower honey; growing shiitake mushrooms; and gathering eggs from our well-treated flock of chickens. We own three properties in Victor and Bloomfield, with our Log Cabin Road property serving as the site for KettleFest. We have 11 acres here, including a comfortable log cabin, a very nice sugarbush, and a spectacular swamp.
The admission charge is $7/person (reduced to $4/person starting at 2pm), with children under 13 free of charge. All proceeds will be used to help pay the expenses of KettleFest, to support our efforts to develop a small sustainable farm operation here in Victor, and to allow us to provide financial support to other environmental and conservation-focused organizations. Free admission for families participating in Adopt-a-Maple, and for our volunteers.