- Dates: November 16, 2018 - November 18, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Times: Nov. 16 5:00 PM- 9:00 PM, Nov. 17 9:30 AM- 5:00 PM, Nov.18 11:00 AM- 4:00 PM
- Admission: One-day ticket: $5Two-day pass: $7Children 12 and under are FREE
- Location: Rochester Museum & Science Center
- Address: 657 East Avenue Rochester, NY 14607-2177
- Web Site: https://www.rmsc.org
Experience the Holiday Magic at the 48th annual Holiday Bazaar!
Wander into the mouth of Expedition Earth's cave and emerge in a lively, arts and crafts festival milling at the base of a life-sized mastodon model. What better way to feel the magic of holiday shopping?
The Women’s Council, a volunteer service organization that supports the Rochester Museum & Science Center (RMSC) presents its 48th annual Holiday Bazaar Arts & Crafts Sale featuring more than 200 elite fine artists and craftspeople filling the Museum galleries and Eisenhart Auditorium. Browse ceramics, jewelry, glass, woodwork, photography, paintings, prints, sculpture, fiber arts, floral crafts and other beautiful items. Food and beverages are available in the Cunningham House studio, an area not usually open to the general public.
As one of the longest running arts and crafts festivals in the Rochester region, it attracts thousands of shoppers annually.
Be a Vendor at Holiday Bazaar
To be placed on the waiting list or get added to our mailing list to receive next year's application in May 2018, please email Christine DeTurck at email@example.com.